The Construction Cleaning Specialists
Providing expert construction clean-up services at any stage of the building process, Apex Maintenance Services Inc provides services both residential renovation clean-up operations and post-construction maintenance for contractors in the Nationwide region.
Construction Clean-Up: Not Just Another Janitorial Service
Apex Maintenance Services Inc post-construction cleaning is not about ordinary dusting and mopping. Our experienced and skilled cleaning team routinely handles large loads of debris along with both the typical and unexpected cleaning requirements of busy building contractors. Experts at removing adhesives, ecologically responsible trash disposal, and the removal of heavy dust from every surface, corner and crevice, we pride ourselves on the reliable services we offer in Nationwide.
Flexible Post Construction Clean-Up
Whether requirements include continuous on-site cleaning services throughout the building process, or cleaning up only when a project is complete, Apex Maintenance Services Inc crews are extremely competent at getting the interior and exterior of a newly built structure cleaned up, on schedule. Flexibility, initiative and qualified know-how are the hallmarks of our success. We strive to consistently meet the demands of building firms in Nationwide.
Construction cleaning checklist
- Clean walls (dust, smudges, scuffmarks, dirt)
- Clean trim, baseboards, window frames, and doors and frames
- Remove paint, mud, and debris from all surfaces
- Exterior cleaning / Landscaping / Concrete
- Windows – sticker removal, track and frame cleaning
- Ventilation systems cleaning / Heating and cooling / Fans
- Pressure washing
- Dust ceilings
- Dust handrails, mantels, and all woodwork and cabinetry
- Cabinets, closets, drawers and shelves – inside and out cleaning
- Clean exterior and interior brick and stone masonry
- Floor cleaning, waxing, buffing, sealing
- Light fixtures / electrical switches / outlets
- Construction site cleaning according to requirements
- Trash disposal
Choose the construction cleaning experts who understand your requirements. Free estimates and reasonable rates.
Call (707) 280-3160 to find out more.
Maintenance services for warehouses and various industries nationwide require cleaning methods that adhere to EPA standards and regulations. Apex Maintenance Services Inc offers a team of sanitation specialists who are experienced in the safe and effective cleaning of any industrial setting.
Depending on the type of business, industrial maintenance may routinely involve the handling and disposal of flammable, toxic or other hazardous materials best managed by an expert. Some warehouses require systematic disinfecting and decontamination, while others depend on general and reliable cleaning and maintenance that conform to prevailing standards.
Industrial Cleaning That Keeps Employees and The Work Environment Safe
Whatever your needs, Apex Maintenance Services Inc has options to customize warehouse and facility cleaning services according to controlled and documented criteria, providing detailed reports when required. Ensure the safety and productivity of your employees and visitors with qualified industrial cleaning services that include:
- Wall cleaning/repair
- Ceiling cleaning/repair
- Pressure cleaning/repair
- Shelf and Bin cleaning/repair
- Exterior facility maintenance
- Exits, entrance and lobby
- Food area decontamination
- Carpet Cleaning and vacuuming
- Floor scrubbing
- Lighting fixtures/repair
- Washroom sanitization/maintenance
- Equipment sanitization/maintenance/repair
- Work surface disinfecting
- Ventilation systems cleaning/maintenance
- Safe and efficient waste disposal
Avoid Penalties for Non-Compliance with Reliable Industrial Cleaning in Nationwide
A responsible industrial maintenance company puts safety first. Apex Maintenance Services Inc provides advanced cleaning solutions and equipment, along with detailed assessments for service regimens adjusted to the requirements of our clients.
Fully bonded and insured, our cleaning technicians are trained to handle the many variables involved when maintaining an industrial and warehouse location, and they are trained to ensure safety when handling heavy equipment and industrial materials industrial materials.
CALL (707) 843-4640 FOR A COMPLETELY FREE ESTIMATE AND IN-HOUSE ASSESMENT.